What Are The Items On The Uber Inspection Checklist?
So what are the inspectors looking for when they check your vehicle? First, they’ll ask you for the year, make and model of your vehicle. Mostly, you’ll have to turn on and off headlights, signal, honk, step on the brake, etc. The inspector will also open and close your doors, adjust your front seats and test the seat belts. The inspection itself doesn’t take more than 10-15 minutes.
Below is exactly what will be looked at in the Uber Car Inspection:
- Tail lights
- Turn indicator lights
- Brake lights
- Brake pads/shoe thickness
- Emergency/parking brake
- Steering mechanism
- Rear window and other glass
- Windshield wipers
- Front seat adjustment
- Safety belts for driver and each passenger
- Doors (open / close / lock)
- Muffler and exhaust system
- Tires, including tread depth
- Interior and exterior rear view mirrors
Uber Inspection – Pass Or Fail?